Virus, layas na.

Presenting Robbie and Sera! I just decided that I'll just call the comic Sibling Rivalry. Haha so there. I just colored it in earlier. I've colored three sketches today because there is absolutely nothing to do! Well, there's always TV. Hahaha! I'm waiting for Brother Bear to air in Disney!!

Ok. So balita ko eh classes will resume on June 15. Angel says that meron na rin daw yatang case ng A(H1N1) sa FEU. And UST? I don't know. Let's just wait for the news. It's a good thing our classes start on July 13 so there's no possibility for me to get contact with the virus or anything. SANA. Haha ayaw ko magkaroon non! Gusto ko ng magcollege at mag-aral. Wow that's something you don't hear from me everyday. Well get this, I miss studying! I miss cramming. I miss opening those textbooks and pouring theories and ideas into my nut of a brain. Hahaha all I've been doing this summer is draw, color, watch TV, net, eat, sleep, you know the drill. At least, I'm still learning from everything I've been doing. Ha!

Well I hope everyone who's got the virus will respond nicely to the medicine and treatments they've been getting as to not make matters worse. Oh virus layas na, layas na!!!

2 comments:

Ang buhay ay parang sine said...

From what I've learned about the H1N1 virus, the symptoms are like that of a seasonal flu. Muscle pains,coughing, high fever, sore throat and severe fatigue. Anyway, there's a prevention. That's Tamiflu from Switzerland. You should also have a strong immune system against any virus or enough antioxidants in your body (you could get that from coffee, wine, chocolates, water, tea and tomatoes) so as to avoid the free radical cells which could harm the body's immune system. There's 117 deaths worldwide, right? Pero maagapan naman siya. Lagi lang maghugas ng kamay. :D Let's just pray that the World Health Organization will not declare the Pandemic Alert Level to six, which is its maximum level of emergency. This thing happened well, like, many, many years ago in 1918. :(

Francesca said...

Oh, nakapagdecide ka na sa title. Good. Ang galing mo talaga sa pagkulay. Nice! :)

Post a Comment