Long live the King of Pop

"You are not alone, I am here with you, Though we're far apart, You're always in my heart, You are not alone."

When I first read Ate Camille's plurk that Jackson was dead... I thought, "Wait. Jackson who? Michael Jackson?" At first I couldn't believe it. But then when I checked some sites through Google search, it is has been confirmed. The King of Pop passed away because of cardiac arrest.

I couldn't get over the fact that he's died already. Everything was so sudden. And to think that he had a following concert! In Europe, I think?

I feel so depressed. And I'm sure the whole world's with me. With every song in his album, people from all over connected with him. I've been a big fan ever since I was a kid. Favorite songs have to be Man in the Mirror, Smooth Criminal, Scream and You are not Alone.

The world will miss him. May he rest in peace and all of his contributions to the world of music as a singer and as an individual live forever in our hearts and inspire people. Long live the King of Pop, Michael Jackson!

0 comments:

Post a Comment