I'm very inspired!

The sketch on the right, see it? I colored it in earlier because our internet was down the whole morning. Since I got nothing to do, I practiced coloring! The finished piece is in my deviantART account and in my sketchblog.

Before, I used to draw anime but I feel as though I should step away from it and come up with my own style of drawing.

Ever since Grade 3, I've always drawn anime up until my mid-4th year life. Sometime I'll post my old anime drawings here. Hee. :) But now, I'm off on a journey to get that cartoon-y style. I have a dream, you see. It's a VERY far-fetched dream for someone like me, for someone who's just in the beginning of being an artist. But I believe in the words of the man who've inspired me to go on and move forward. To reach for my dream even though it may seem so faraway from where I am today.

Hey life sucks at times and there are times that we're like the happiest people in the world. Also there are times that we've given up because of certain things that destroy our focus on the road we're paving. However, there's always God to shed some light, to guide us along the way. Helping God are our family, our friends, our inspirations and those strangers we see in our daily life whom 'could' play a special role in our life someday.

Ngayon-ngayon lang eh nainspire akong magstart small. Make my own comic strips. Then probably a webcomic sometime. But if I'm being ambitious at best, maybe a movie! Ha. May limitations din ang pangarap. Hahaha so I'll start small first. Then work my way up the ladder until I reach the moon!~ Am I making sense? Well I hope so. Haha that's another goal of mine. To insert some sense into the words I'm saying/typing. Oh well, there's always room for improvement!

2 comments:

0 said...

Wow! That's a good drawing. I think MAS is fit for you and your hobby. good lcuk!

Francesca said...

Nice sketch Arli. Keep it up! :)

Post a Comment