Funny yet still creepy for me

My favorite trio in the whole world. 

Last night something happened that really creeped me out but left a foolish smile on my face. It was a stormy night…Almost midnight…

Since my Dad wasn’t replying to my messages, I walked to our living room and checked Mom’s cellphone. There was a new message and thinking that it was from Dad, I opened it. It was from Tita Jane. As I walked from the living room back to my room, I read the message. *oo, habang naglalakad sa gabi, walang nakabukas na ilaw. yung TV lang nagbibigay ng liwanag, nasa kwarto ko*

YOUR BODY TENDS TO BE HEAVIER AT NIGHT BECAUSE SPIRITS RIDE ON YOUR BACK.

Tumaas balahibo ko. Know what I did?

I said “Ehhhhh!” and jumped on my bed.

I lied down on my back so no spirits would climb back on it.

Hahaha yes, funny yet still creepy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment