Of summer and comic strips


Here's a little sketch for the day entitled The Night Comes Alive. I'm no party animal myself, you see. If ever I get invited to a party, I'd probably sit in one corner and eat. 

After one month and a few days, I will live inside the historical walls of Intramuros! Then I will be a college student, then graduate, work for Disney then back to the beginning. Ha! Hindi ganyan kadali i-explain ang buhay. 

Pero ang buhay summer ko? Very easy! All I did was eat, sleep, surf the internet, draw, color, watch TV, blog, Tumble, chat, Plurk, roleplay, sleep again, stay awake up until 1 in the morning, play with the cats, enjoy bonding moments with my Mom, play Facebook games, dream and everything else in between! Imagine not being paid for doing those exhilarating jobs! 

So now, seeing that I've done nothing to make my summer productive, I've decided to make comic strips! And I'm going to call it "Four Terrible Years", starring my batchmates! Ako ang sidekick. Let's see... Sa lahat ng Terible dyan, give me very funny memories na nangyari sa high school life natin. Then I'll make a comic strip for it. Then will post it here. In my blog. Maybe. Or someplace else. Parang gantong mga tipong pangyayari. 

Sa loob ng classroom...
Altea: Wow puro babae tayo ah!
*Lahat napatingin sa isang corner*
Nandun si Tape, nakaupo.
Haha that always happens in our room. Pero hindi naman lagi si Tape syempre. Haha :)

1 comments:

Ang buhay ay parang sine said...

You see Arli, anyone can dream. Even I dreamed of being a writer ever since I was a little kid. My dream didn't stop me for just writing inside my shell. I decided to get out of my comfort zone and do it. So I joined the school newspaper and I wrote from the heart. Luckily, I won. Now, you can start small. And I know you gonna make it big. You have a great, great, great talent - believe me. Your style of drawing is quite exceptional and if I don't know who's the kid behind those drawings, I could have sworn that a professional drew it. You're great. :D

Post a Comment