It's what they call tough love

I spent last night thinking and drawing about the two main characters of the comic strip I'll be making. I'm done with the designs and guess what they have names already. They grow up so fast... *tears* Haha. Eto na sila Robbie at Sera. :D (Though I might alter Robbie's appearance. I'll make him more likeable. Haha) While drawing I was listening to Regina Spektor's songs. I've got Real Love stuck in my head! :)


Quick sketch just so one can see what they basically look like. And yes, I will still alter Robbie's appearance~ :D

STEP One of making my summer productive is complete! PERO Wala pang title. What should I call the comic strip? It's about two siblings always fighting. Haha Tough Love, Sibling Rivalry or whatever you have in mind to suggest? I'm open to suggestions!~

The moment I woke up this morning, I turned on the TV and found out that Treasure Planet's on air in Disney Channel. I sat up straight immediately and watched it up until the ending credits. Haha one of my favorite Disney movies! Awesome adaptation for me, great visuals and animation and character designs.

PS. I just noticed my characters' initials are RS. Cool. Haha namimiss ko nanaman ang high school!

1 comments:

Francesca said...

Ang cute talaga ng drawing mo. :) Goodluck sa paggawa ng comic strip!

Post a Comment