Pressure, college, drawing, B41

B41 My beloved section! We're not complete here since lots have left when Ma'am Ignacio dismissed us from Draw20w. Kyle took this picture then I brightened the picture a bit and tweaked the contrast.

Second week of college was more tiring! And you can feel the pressure na! Reporting on Egyptian art tomorrow, we had to research stuff. Then I forgot to attach the file. Eh the file was saved in a net shop in Intramuros pa! So I had to research again earlier. Good thing naabutan ko si Jason. Dapat daw umaga ng Sunday eh. Phew!

Then angdaming requirements pa sa Draw2ow! I haven't got a 12x18 sketch pad pa and all those other drafting instruments but I've done my assignment na. In English not yet but I'll probably do it later.

I'll not be going back to Manila today. Tomorrow na lang! Papacheck up ako ng mata eh! Anglabo na talaga. Nung una yung right eye ko lang ang hindi nakakabasa ng malayo, ngayon pati left na. Aruy. Hindi ito pwede! I must wear eyeglasses na.

Next update I don't know when but... We'll see. All I know is that today... I feel so tired. My head's spinning and I am HUNGRY FOR HOME-COOKED MEALS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment