Waited so long for this


My Mom and I watched Harry Potter and the Half-blood Prince earlier! Here are my thoughts on the movie. 

If you haven't seen it yet, don't read it or you'll just get spoiled.

------

It was great! Awesome. Favorite scene had to be the cave part. Superb effects and almost like what I had imagined when I first read HBP. But here's the thing. The battle scene which I was looking forward to the most next to the cave part, was not included in the movie, which was a major disappointment for me. And Dumbledore's funeral! Why oh why did they not include it? That was essential to what we'll see in DH. However... Perhaps we'll see it in the beginning of DH? Hm I doubt it... But still, even though some parts didn't stay true to the book and certain parts weren't included,  all in all, I think it was a great movie.

Some people say it was a disappointment, yes it was, in some parts, but hey, we're all entitled to our own opinions! Just go see the movie and enjoy it! :D

I'm looking forward for the Deathly Hallows movie. Lots of favorite chapters there. I hope every detail, okay, not exactly every detail, should be put in the movie. Hey. It's the last one! And lots of explanations to do for people who haven't read the HP books. 

PS. I'm dying to see what the 'cut part' would be of the first half of the movie. HAHA. If it was a great cliffhanger, I'd probably go, "NOOOOOO! WHY THERE?! Why did it end there?!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment