Almost here


"WALANG BAGYO. It's just the Death Eaters having 'fun' on Voldemort's orders."

I just love the movie. Hangover pa rin. ;___;

Currently listening to Hero-Enrique Iglesias. :D Haha bought a new book earlier and some art stuff. Malapit na pasukan! sa 20 na! I want to see all those friendly people in the forum! Gwilen, RAP, Inches, Francesca, Aruin, Paolo, Kyle, our seniors and fellow froshies! LAHAT! :) Excited eh. Pero kabado pa rin.

I haven't packed anything yet and we're supposed to leave for Manila tomorrow! Geez cheez beez. OH well, sleepless nights are my friends ever since the summer vacation.

Truth be told, I don't want to leave our home pa. Will I survive the wonders and dangers of Manila? HOPE SO. This is a challenge for an introverted person like me. Haha I have no social life. Yata. Ewan. Bah humbug. I shall get rid of my shyness once and for all.

Can't wait to see my good old friends again on Sunday! Will watch HBP with Kate, Sy, No, Shay, Thea, Carla! Sa MOA na lang sana para imax. Haha. :)) Taxi na lang kami.

GRABE unang lipat pa lang gala na ako. WAHAHA. Seriously, hindi ako pala-gala. It's just that I haven't seen them for such a long time and HP's showing pa o diba? :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, how did you find the city? Nakapagadjust ka naaa?

Rob Jeremiah said...

good luck sa college life!

herah said...

i'm so jealous that your classes haven't started yet. oh boo. :(

Post a Comment